02 mai 2007

I'm back...again...

So this week was our 2nd soccer game, and I felt so much better than last week! The first 10 minutes last week just about did me in! This week I got into the zone nearly right away. Hurray!

Playing in a recreational league is much less stressful than my competitive soccer experience from a couple of years ago. More laughter. More jokes. More smiles. Less anxiety. MORE FUN!

So the plan is to start running again, now that my legs are better. Soccer is doing my feet in for about 48 hours after a game, but other than that, I've been ok. No ITB problems. No knee pain.

And I can feel my muscles returning. Now THAT ALONE is great. :)

More later. Must get some work done tonight. And part of that includes figuring out how to add a calendar to a blog. Need to start keeping track of young adult ideas in our city's church groups.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Let me know what you figured out about the calendar. I need to add an interactive one to a site.

4:53 a.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home