09 avril 2007

Where Have I Been the Last 3 months???

So a lot has happened.

I turned 30! Yay! Had a lovely dinner party at Joey's with friends and then went bowling. Bought myself half a cake on my birthday. Drowned in Martinelli's during the week (present from several friends).

I had my first marriage proposal. Odd experience. Guy "knew" me by phone conversations and emails during about a month prior. I said no, of course. Even had to do a communication fast for 30 days because he was too intense and wouldn't back off. Met him when he came to town visiting family. SURPRISE! Told him things hadn't changed. He seemed disappointed. I'm a lot less stressed by the whole thing. Phew!

I trained for a 1/2 marathon but didn't run it due to a nasty ITB injury. Took about a month off running.

Got fat. Ate as if I were still running 19k Sundays and 7k weekdays. Hmmm....

I'm on day 9 of the Master Cleanser. First 3 days were tough. Had almonds each of those days then got serious. Dropped 10 pounds so far. Not expecting to keep them off entirely without effort. So I've started working out again. And I'll be eating very cleanly when I come off the cleanser so that my intestines don't go into shock. My colon has been thanking me. I haven't felt so energized in a long time! I know I could go longer, but I miss food texture and chewing now. Even chopped onions smell good.

I'm in the midst of searching for a condo to buy and purging useless stuff from my many boxes of belongings. I even have an agent! Although I may need to switch. Not much has been done and I haven't even seen any places yet. I'd like a townhome. REALLY. However, it's a seller's market and prices are ridiculous. So I may have to settle for an apartment-style condo. In which case, I'd like it to be downtown in an up and coming neighbourhood. And still not overpay for it. It's a lot to consider. I feel like a real grownup!

I should get back to my reorganizing.

Tip of the day: NEVER keep paper you don't really need. It just multiplies.

1 Comments:

Blogger wordhabit said...

hello auntie 3 times :)

just want to let you know that you're fabulous, absolutely fabulous!

smooches!!!!!!!!!!

1:47 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home