09 janvier 2006

Nerves....in January?

I am a bit too nervous to sleep. School starts again tomorrow, after our 2-week holiday break. It's almost as if I'm back in September, nervously awaiting the first day of school. I've been cleaning my house from top to bottom and I am proud of my progress. However, it is a few minutes past midnight, and I really should be sleeping. Especially if I intend to exercise before work. Hmmm...am I being too ambitious for the first day back? Will I hear my alarm? Will I be able to eat breakfast calmly? What in the world am I going to teach tomorrow? Will all of my kids be in class? Will they be happy to see me? Will I be happy to see them? AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH! I'm too tired to be asking so many questions. And yet I feel guilty for wanting to sleep...I know what you're thinking. "Why is she obsessing? GO TO BED, ALREADY!" Fine. I hear ya. Bonne nuit! (I'll worry about the answers in the morning...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele Roberts said...

Hope your day went well!

12:54 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home